Pink Bathrooms – When it comes to the bathroom interior, opting for the right space color scheme is seriously paramount because it will affect your mood and physical health. And if you love something refreshing, look no further than pink bathrooms.
In the 1950s, the American homeowners were so obsessed with the pink-toned bathing chambers. Recently, they are making a huge comeback everywhere. That’s why you should apply the pink color palette in your personal oasis too.
No matter what pink shade you choose, it always gives your bathroom a gorgeous appearance. Here, we have gathered up 19 ideas which can be used as the inspirations for your project.
1. Modern Pink Bathroom Ideas
As seen in the image above, pink and white make a good pair. The dusty pink rose walls create a bold statement. The white ceiling, toilet, bathtub, and vanity lend the space a modern edge. They also boost up airy and open setting.
Moreover, the artworks on the wall keep the space from looking stark. The wall-mounted black shelf and mirror surely evoke a sense of minimalism. And the grey floor tiles produce a soothing effect.
• White and pink are a delightful duo.
• This kind of set-up suits the modern home.[/su_note]
• Sometimes, dark pink shade leads to a dingy bathroom.[/su_note]
2. Vintage Pink Bathroom Set Ideas
If you are crazy about pink hue, this idea is the way to go. Here, the pastel champagne pink claw-foot bathtub adds sweet touch as well as retro feel. Not to mention, it develops a highly sumptuous style.
The antique wooden stool, metallic wall hanging, artworks and geometric monochrome floor complement the area. Plus, the blooming pink flowers in the pot spruces up the bathroom.
• Great for traditional living spaces.
• As the muted color, pastel pink contributes to a calm room.[/su_note]
• Claw-foot bathtub is expensive.[/su_note]
3. Tranquil Pink Bathroom Tiles Ideas
Your bathing chamber should be serene and clean. That’s the reason you must choose blush pink as your main bathroom’s color. In this example, the distinctive pink shade comes in the form of checkered wall tiles. They are super pretty.
When partnered with white color, the result couldn’t be more stylish for sure. The window itself helps get sunlight to the bathing area. While the floral accents on the white sheer window blind beautify the whole zone.
• The white and blush pink color scheme visually expand the space.
• Nice option for those who like mind-relaxing shade.[/su_note]
• Your bathroom probably does not look alive.[/su_note]
4. Pink and Brass Bathroom Accessories
In case you fancy something industrial and minimalistic, give this idea a shot. The baby pink brick wall is unpretentious on its own. Other than that, it exhibits feminine and cheerful ambiance.
The wooden floor and footstool magnify a sense of rustics. Furthermore, the white ceiling, wall and freestanding bathtub open up the space. The gold brassware simply promotes refined as well as glamorous appeal.
• When you marry pink and brass together, the outcome is fresh and plush.
• The idea fits well in urban industrial homes.[/su_note]
• Since brassware tarnished easily, they need regular maintenance.[/su_note]
5. Nordic Pink Bathroom Decor Ideas
Who says Scandinavian-style lavatory is always sterile? No, that’s not true. In this version, the lemonade pink walls evoke the perky and soothing effect. They quickly draw attention.
The black quartz thin wall strips, unfinished wooden stool and potted plant showcase the natural charm. In addition, the decorative mirror, floating vanity, conical pendant lights and geometric artworks embrace the minimalism.
• The design provides a clutter-free and open area.
• It works best in small homes.
• Easy to clean.[/su_note]
• You cannot add new items in order to retain the minimalism value.[/su_note]
6. Pink and Green Bathroom Decor
From the picture above, we can say that the dweller is an admirer of the retro interior. The pastel pink and green bring the 1950s magnificence back. They prevent the area from looking monotonous too.
A couple of full-width mirrors add a much-needed dimension to the bathroom. The floral accents on the green walls exhibit a lively atmosphere. Not only those, the floor tiles and drawer knobs steal the spotlight at any time.
• Green and pink produce unexpectedly striking color combo.
• The washroom tugs at the hearts of vintage-loving people.[/su_note]
• Including another pastel color gives the area tiresome appearance.[/su_note]
7. All Pink Bathroom Mold Ideas
We normally do not recommend you to go totally pink. But this is the exception. The pink wall, floor, and fixtures lend the area girly nuance and soft look. Additionally, the tiles display a nice texture.
Excellent use of metallic silver and grey develops a tad industrial chic. And a window mounted over the sink lets the space bathed in natural light. It also turns the tiny bathroom into a more spacious one.
• All-pink bathroom is divinely classical.
• Incorporating pink into a bathing chamber releases your inner child.[/su_note]
• For some people, a completely pink bathroom is boring.
8. Pale Pink Bathroom Accessories Set
If intense pink shades do not tug at your heart, you should pick out the soft hue. Like in this picture, the light pastel pink on the floating vanity and walls deliver sophisticated charm to the entire area.
The stainless-steel hardware set the industrial as well as luxurious aesthetic. A mirror hung above the vanity offers the illusion of more space. The white grout lines add textural elements to the bathing chamber. It’s so lovely, right?
• Pale pink calms your emotion.
• The pocket-sized bathroom seems bigger.[/su_note]
• The space might feel dull.
• Pale walls are quite prone to dirt and stain.[/su_note]
9. Pink and Black Bathroom Vanity
Here, the black and hot pink walls serve as a terrific foundation to create a modern bathroom. The black wall decor, sink, and vanity inject the high drama into the area. A pair of crystal wall sconces and candlestick holders emanates the lavish air.
Moreover, a sunken mirror is such a beautiful addition. And the flower promotes organic effect. We promise your morning soak will be really enjoyable and relaxing.
• The two rich tones add drama and definition.
• This bathroom looks mature and feminine.[/su_note]
• Overpowering black results in a gloomy bathroom.[/su_note]
[su_box title=”Read more popular ideas about bathrooms” box_color=”#020202″]
10. French Country Pink Bathroom Ideas
This idea certainly calls French country design’s fans. As you can see, the mirrors, distressed table, vanities and sinks exude the old-world classiness. It is no surprise that the lavatory grabs the attention quickly.
The ravishing appearance of this space is also due to the French-style pink floral wallpaper. Then, the blossoming pink carnations infuse freshness into the room. Meanwhile, the white curtain exudes airy atmosphere.
• French pink bathroom feels elegant and dreamy.
• The design introduces a balance between comfort and beauty.[/su_note]
• Too much washed wooden furniture ruins the French lavatory.[/su_note]
11. Red and Pink Bathroom Sink
You won’t go wrong with the pink and red combo. Because pink is a toned-down red. The pink floor, built-in bathtub, walls, and towels channel your inner feminist. They also carve the playful and eye-catching room.
It is a fact that the maroon red on the curtain, towel, and rugs exhibit the romantic ambiance throughout the entire area. The golden-framed floral paintings adorn the bathing chamber. Perfection!
• Red and pink are captivating color pairings.
• The domination of pink keeps the space sweet and charming.[/su_note]
• Combining pink with bright red is a mistake.Cons:
• Combining pink with bright red is a mistake.[/su_note]
12. Moroccan-Inspired Pink Bathroom
We continuously tell you about the splendor and luxury of the Moroccan bathroom interior. So, why don’t you give it a glance? This one-of-a-kind personal sanctuary undoubtedly makes you think of rejuvenating body spa.
The plaster pink walls, floor, and vanity evoke the carefree vibes. Plus, the wooden mirror, wall décor, and stool are not only so Moroccan but also boost up the warm feeling. And a rug thrown into the floor is utterly astonishing.
• Moroccan design is genuinely exotic and timeless.
• Pink goes well with it.[/su_note]
• Moroccan style might be too much for modern homes.[/su_note]
13. Tropical Pink Bathroom Sink Ideas
No wonder, the tropical theme becomes one of the hottest designs because it is neat, lively and bright. Here, the blush pink toilet, vanity and floating shelf add elegance and feminist.
Furthermore, the palm leaf print wallpaper and flowers liven up the area. The white knitted rug on the floor and wicker storage in the corner of the room makes the space robust with varying textures. What a bathroom!
• Palm wallpaper is affordable.
• You can play with a lot of textural elements.[/su_note]
• Finding off-season exotic plants or flowers is difficult.[/su_note]
14. Blue and Pink Bathroom Ideas
Needless to say, this bathing chamber is filled with plenty of personalities. The pastel blue walls generate a peaceful and cozy ambiance. As a result, the bathroom is a great spot to escape from a hectic life.
From shower curtain to the checkered floor, all display the beautiful contrast of cerise pink and crisp white. A couple of wall sconces convey a fun personality. Isn’t the space beyond attractive?
• The pastel blue does not confine the room.
• Dark pink shade prevents the area from feeling soulless.[/su_note]
• Intense blue gives you a huge color mistake.[/su_note]
15. Pink and Grey Bathroom Ideas
Most of the homeowners use the pink as a major player in the bathing area. Here, pink is just as fantastic as the bathroom accents. Here, a dash of bubble gum pink exhibits the happy aura.
The different shades of grey promote mind-relaxing ambiance. They do a wonderful job in breaking the pink monotony too. And painting on the wall contributes to the artistically pleasing appearance.
• A dash of pink in the predominantly grey bathroom looks spectacularly enchanting.
• As a neutral color, grey goes perfectly with any shade.[/su_note]
• Dark grey might produce moody vibes.[/su_note]
16. Deluxe Pink Bathroom Towels
Do you love this bathroom? If you do, we love it as well. This space seems so opulent. Thanks to the marble vanity top and golden hardware. A punch of pastel pink freshens up the whole room.
While the white ceiling, door, and walls deliver breezy aura to the area. The hexagonal pattern on the floor tiles offers visual interest. And a potted plant works as an organic and perky factor in the bathing chamber.
• The marble and brassware are totally fancy.
• Pastel pink matches tastefully with them.[/su_note]
• This idea does not suit people on a tight budget.[/su_note]
17. Pink Bathroom for Teenage Girl Curtains
This princess-like bathroom exactly will be the teenage girl’s favorite zone. Look at the mosaic tiles on the wall. They develop visual interest and lend the space a contemporary edge.
The table, window blind, stools, and glass vases come in the pink tone too. These units complement the room. A claw-foot bathtub itself is such a vintage addition. And the framed butterfly wall arts are nothing but eye-pleasing.
• Mosaic tiles double as the decorative elements.
• They are not resistant to mildew and stain.[/su_note]
• The installation of mosaic tiles is time-consuming and costly.[/su_note]
18. Happy Pink Bathroom Window Curtains
The white layout in this lavatory is simple yet stylish. Other than that, it brightens up the entire area and works as the blank canvas. And the window brings natural daylight into the room.
Bless you to have splashes of pink, orange, yellow, purple, and turquoise that highlight the space in a pleasant way. Not to mention, they carve vibrancy and cheerfulness. This area is what the family members would like to have.
• Strategic use of pink generates fun and dynamic effect.
• Strong hues dramatically break the starkness of the white bathroom.[/su_note]
• This idea is not that suitable for a tiny bathroom.[/su_note]
19. Attic Pink Bathroom Wall Decor
Turning the quirky attic into an extra bathroom is such a great investment. Plus, you will be able to enjoy a quiet personal retreat as it is tucked away in your home’s roof.
Here, the white subway tiled-wall contrasts magnificently with the black hexagonal tiles. The lemonade pink wall and ceiling resulted in a feminine interior. While the artwork, flowers, and plants add some life to the space.
• The attic bathroom is an extension of your living space.
• Lemonade pink shade offers relaxing aura and modern flair.[/su_note]
• The attic bathroom requires special care.[/su_note]
So, those pink bathrooms are ready to explore. Do not be deterred from mixing and matching them with the pieces you love. We wholly guarantee you will get a bathroom that meets your expectation.