Modern rustic bedrooms – Rugged or convenient, luxurious or cozy, your bedroom can turn out to be the wonderland in which all your enthusiasms collide. Presenting the clean modern style and the natural beauty of rustic details, modern rustic bedrooms offer homier sanctuary with their familiar colors and textures.
Simply mix and match patterns, textures, materials, colors, and light and you’ll see how magical your bedroom can turn out to be! Think about adding a few rustic details to your room like a naturally rugged dresser or fluffy rugs and blankets that always work in modern rustic bedrooms.
Need a little inspiration to get started? Check out these following ideas to create a soothing space which can comfort you at night after a long busy day!
1. Modern Rustic Bedrooms for Every Taste
Carefully designed to promote such modern rustic bedrooms, this room doesn’t disappoint. The airy and clean space mingles the natural materials and modern furniture that offers a contemporary twist through the room.
Sealing the deal is the wooden wall behind the headboard which introduces natural touch to the space. Don’t forget the wooden floors chosen in this room design which works flawlessly to complete the modern rustic bedrooms.
Then, the patterned bed runner and the artwork hanging above the headboard make a nice pair to complement the room too.
• The ceiling to floor windows makes this tiny room seems more spacious.[/su_note]
• The low side table isn’t really necessary in this situation.[/su_note]
2. Modern Rustic Bedrooms with Wood Feature Wall
When it comes to rustic materials, most people will picture weathered or natural wood boards. But instead of going for the rustic wooden headboard, why don’t you try this kind of reclaimed wood feature wall?
Combined with a variety shade of white all over the space, the room seems perfect to showcase modern rustic bedrooms idea. Adding a bit of pattern is the red and blue floral pillowcases. The classic-styled wooden side tables look great while providing a space to store your things.
• The white armchair can make a relaxing space for reading or enjoying your morning tea.[/su_note]
• Two table lamps are too much in this situation.
• The flower vases are too small.[/su_note]
3. Perfect Modern Rustic Bedrooms for Bookworms
This charming rustic bedroom makes a perfect retreat for any bookworm. Just imagine that much space to stores all your favorite books together. It must be fun for a bookworm, isn’t it?
Here weathered barn wood establishes a nook for a small bed in a bedroom. Marrying vintage task light in black provides to the rustic appeal.
Adding a bit of pattern are the bed sheet and some of the pillows. The rugged grey blanket on the bed completes the space’s color scheme.
• The design is ideal for you who own small space.[/su_note]
• If you’re not a bookworm, this room may only make you feel strained.
• The pillows are just too much in this small bedroom.[/su_note]
4. Rustic Bedroom with Barn Style Appeal
Installing a sliding barn-style door made of reclaimed wood makes a good idea in this room since it can flawlessly introduce a rustic appeal to this modern bedroom. Interestingly, it can be a perfect alternative for the traditional wooden feature wall in a rustic bedroom.
This clean and roomy space combines a contemporary upholstered bed frame with gleaming shiplap walls. The platinum mirror frame and the patterned pillows on the bed make a good pair to complement the space.
• The color scheme is perfect for you who have a narrow bedroom.[/su_note]
• The white flowers beside the bed don’t make any difference.[/su_note]
5. Cozy Modern Rustic Bedrooms
A bedroom’s color palettes can show up the owner’s personality. The shooting shades introduced throughout this room hint of simplicity which becomes what everyone is searching for nowadays.
The shades of medium to dark browns showcased in this room are ideal for creating such cozy and inviting modern rustic bedrooms. As you can see, the colors can perfectly nurture and satisfy your souls.
If you’re searching for an idea to create a relaxing place to comfort you at night, it makes a nice example.
• The chandelier offers a unique touch to the overall design.[/su_note]
• LCD TV is placed badly.
• There are too many pillows throughout the bedroom.[/su_note]
6. Charming Modern Rustic Bedrooms Overflowing with Softness
This attractive rustic inspired bedroom gives off a modern farmhouse style. Instead of natural wood, the space is overflowing with soft and comforting elements like the white curtain on the windows.
Adding a sense of sophisticated style is the modern glass chandelier which becomes the focal point of the room. The dark floors bring a nice contrast to the all-white color scheme in this room.
The two comfortable chairs across the bed not only offer additional places to sit but also bring another layer of softness to the modern rustic bedrooms.
• The color scheme is ideal for you who want to show up simplicity in your bedroom.[/su_note]
• The pendant light over the bed isn’t necessary for this situation.
• You’ll need a wide bedroom to accommodate all the furniture introduced in this design.[/su_note]
7. Modern Rustic Bedrooms with Brick Fireplace
You don’t always need a reclaimed wood feature wall to make a rustic inspired space. To demonstrate the point, take a look at this one of modern rustic bedrooms.
Featuring old brick fireplaces and some wooden ceiling beams, the room introduces an ideal example of modern rustic bedrooms. The classic style chandelier and rugged side tables also bring a touch of rustic throughout the space.
Adding a soft pattern to the room is the blanket. The pastel color of the blanket makes a nice balance in this rustic bedroom.
• The wide beige rug provides a perfect complement to the color scheme.[/su_note]
• The two doors don’t make any essential difference when only one door is enough.[/su_note]
8. Up-cycled Headboard for Creative Modern Rustic Bedrooms
You can go for creative details to make the most of your modern rustic bedrooms. Instead of going for usual wooden ceiling beams and wooden feature wall, this room introduces a creative headboard made of discharged doors.
The two up-cycled doors here set a fresh twist on rustic details to make a modern space which feels both chic and homey. Moreover, the accent pillows and the clean white bedcover evoke convenient feelings. The sleek wooden floors also introduce a balance to the overall space.
• The crystal chandelier brings a touch of luxury to the room.[/su_note]
• That low stool beside the table isn’t really needed.
• The chair isn’t suitable in this bedroom.[/su_note]
9. Modern Rustic Bedrooms with Reclaimed Wood Wall
Clean and welcoming are two words that associate well with this bedroom. The reclaimed wood wall introduces a rustic vibe which feels serene and relaxed in this contemporary room.
A balance between polished, modern finishes and rustic details in modern rustic bedrooms like this one gives out the flawless balance in the room that offers the best of different worlds.
Adding pattern to the space is the ceiling to floor curtain and the pillows. Don’t forget the bed runner which also makes a nice complement to the overall design.
• That leather rug adds a sophisticated style to the room.[/su_note]
• The greenery isn’t enough to bring a perfect match to the overall design.[/su_note]
[su_box title=”Read more popular ideas about bedrooms” box_color=”#020202″]
10. Spacious Modern Rustic Bedrooms
It’s no doubt that reclaimed wood is an easy way to bring a rustic detail to a modern home. In fact, it’s been a popular way to do so. However, you can actually go further by expanding the use of wood to your modern rustic bedrooms.
Look to this spacious room where the woodsy walls and exposed ceiling beams offer super cozy space to comfort you at night. Then, the combination of wooden slates and glass walls makes perfect ventilation and view to the room.
• That glass windows bring enough light into the bedroom.[/su_note]
• This wide room seems too empty in some points.[/su_note]
11. Modern Rustic Bedrooms Idea for Small Space
Not only makes the modern rustic bedrooms charming, but the wooden beams on the ceiling also bring stylish rustic detail to the space.
The iron frame of the classic bed, in addition, becomes another element which brings out the rustic vibe of this bedroom in a subtle and chic manner. Despite the small space, you can see a bunch of rustic details throughout the room.
When the bedroom is just basically important as the focal point, the bedside table just makes another great match to the space.
• That window over the headboard provides extra natural lighting to this small space.[/su_note]
• The bed is a bit too big considering the small space.[/su_note]
12. Inviting Modern Rustic Bedrooms with Elegant Flair
This is another pleasant idea for modern rustic bedrooms. When you decorate a modern bedroom with rustic items, you should take that vintage furniture or accessories into account.
Remember that the point is to get all the warmth and charm of a rustic dwelling with all the style and convenience of a modern space.
This bedroom makes a great example at this point. With earthy color palettes, the room seems so inviting and stylish at the same time. Adding a touch of sophisticated rustic charm is the black metal four-poster bed.
• The window promotes enough natural light to the space.
• The sofa at the foot of the mattress provides an extra place to sit.[/su_note]
• That wooden stool isn’t really needed in this bedroom.[/su_note]
13. Pleasant Modern Rustic Bedrooms with Farmhouse Touch
If you’re looking for modern rustic bedrooms ideas that offer hotel-style elegance, this one can be one of your best inspirations.
Combining white wall and natural wooden wall feature, this room makes a good example for a cozy and stylish space.
Seeing the bedroom above with its vintage-style area rug and some rustic furniture, you’ll understand why this design can make a great choice for you.
The chair placed at the corner of the room not only provides an additional place to sit but also adds a luxurious touch to the room.
• The window provides a nice view and adequate natural lighting to the room.[/su_note]
• Those pillows are overflowing the bed.[/su_note]
14. Modern Rustic Bedrooms for Kids
In this bedroom designed for two boys, the dark brown wooden walls and ceilings are combined with a color scheme sheered in shades of red, white and brown. This color scheme has brought a classic rustic style throughout the room.
This one of modern rustic bedrooms has captured the essence of nature and romance comfort in the right way. Then, the full wooden skin featured in this bedroom can make your kids feel warm and safe as they spend their time here.
• The idea is perfect for you who have two boys but don’t have enough space to make another bedroom.[/su_note]
• That wooden picture frame hung on the wooden wall isn’t suitable in this situation.[/su_note]
15. A Twist on Modern Rustic Bedrooms
Normally, the palette for modern rustic bedrooms is a neutral one, mainly dependent on the warm tones of natural wood combined with lighter colors on the window treatments, walls, accessories, and bedding.
However, this stylish bedroom offers a fresh twist on the traditional, rustic decorating with its dramatic dark blue wall. It makes a perfect backdrop for the white wall-mounted long table and rack beside the bed.
Then, the reclaimed wooden feature wall on the back of the bed has provided a perfect rustic detail to this room.
• The white and blue zigzag curtain complements the room very well.[/su_note]
• The pendant light seems a bit out of place.[/su_note]
Those are a few ideas of modern rustic bedrooms that can inspire you for the next project. Choose the one that you like the best and get the most of your bedroom in the next move!