Luxury bedroom ideas – A bedroom is your personal sanctuary. It is the place where you take a rest, sleep, and share the story with your life partner. As the most intimate and private area in your home, bedroom shall give you maximum comfort, relaxation, and serenity. That’s why you must search for some ideas for the luxury bedroom.
Before decorating your bedroom, it is absolutely nice to dig into our pieces of information below. Because there is a lot of details you cannot overlook anymore. We guarantee they surely help your task.
1. Go For Silvery White Luxury Bedroom
You obviously need a touch of luxury in your bedroom. So, why don’t you choose silvery white space scheme? It does not only make your area visually larger but also stunning.
First thing first, purchase a full-length mirror, table lamps, bed sheets, throw blanket, and throw pillows in a silvery white color. For the materials, do not hesitate to purchase cotton, velvet, silk, and furs. Then, install a chandelier to provide extra fabulousness.
– This idea is suitable for any room, whether it is small or big.
– Your bedroom appears bigger.[/su_note]
– Sometimes, your room looks
– It is extremely expensive.
2. Focus on The Patterns : Luxury Bedrooms
Do you want to bring glamorous feel into your bedroom? It is going to stand out with the patterned items. Furthermore, they deliver a modern style to your room as well. You will get more noticed with it for sure.
Place circular or diagonal area rugs on the floor. Another way is to highlight your walls with lovely patterns. The result surely could not be more striking.
– It is budget-friendly.
– The projects do not consume your time.[/su_note]
Probably, lots of patterned stuff are too much.[/su_note]
3. Varying Blue Shades : Luxury Bedroom Ideas
When it comes to an opulent bedroom design, blue is the most favorited color. It depicts a timeless and calming atmosphere in the bedroom. However, you must smartly choose blue in different shades.
For the walls, it is much better painted them in Carolina or royal blue. Moreover, we highly recommend Oxford blue curtains and light blue armchairs. Everything is so charming. Beside using blue color, bring neutral tones into your personal room as well.
– Blue shades help throw away your stress.
– They create a coordinating look instantly[/su_note].
You may need a great amount of lights.[/su_note]
4. Asian Minimalism : Luxury Bedroom Design
Invite the glamorous touches into bedroom by stealing from the yin and yang concept. The combination of white and black is seriously exquisite. Plus, it offers you ultra tranquility.
The key is really simple, just keep all the things balanced. Your room will feature beauty and functionality, light and darkness, practicality and whimsicality. Bamboo and panda prints on the wall perform as awesome completers.
– It fits nicely with a tiny bedroom.
– This idea is easy-peasy.[/su_note]
Possibly, it looks uninterest[/su_note]
5. Golden Accents : Luxury Bedroom Furniture
There is saying that gold never gets old. Your bedroom dramatically appears so luxurious with classy gold accents. The headboard, rug, ceiling, armchairs, and curtains are really enchanting in gold color.
In order to make your room more sophisticated, install a gold chandelier is a brilliant option. We promise you will sleep comfortably like a real king or queen. This royal bedroom is what you have dreamed of, right?
Gold furniture and fixtures work as a ‘wow-factors’ in the bedroom.[/su_note]
– In some cases, gold accents can be overly showy.
– Brass fixtures are relatively expensive compared with the others.[/su_note]
6. Tropical Vibes : Luxury Bedroom Sets
If you love traveling to tropical destination, this idea is what you need the most. Just imagine you bring good vacation memories back in your own bedroom. It depicts relaxing and peaceful ambiances to your sleeping chamber too.
Get nature elements in it. For instances, choose wooden slat tiles and an oversized glass window. Be surprised with the result as your spa resort-like bedroom looks luxuriously majestic.
It blends perfectly with a traditional-style home.[/su_note]
– Wooden flooring is not cheap.
– You have to renovate it entirely.[/su_note]
7. Bring The View In : Luxury Bedroom Furniture
Get a sumptuous bedroom by letting a breathtaking view in. It definitely melts away your boredoms in no time. A bedroom with a magnificent view also offers you an airy, bright, and open feel.
Take the uninterrupted view in by installing one-way mirrored walls. Plus, those walls still add an extra privacy to your area while seeing beautiful panorama. There is nothing more wonderful than your own bedroom.
– One-way mirrored walls seem stylish.
– Small room is getting bigger than it actually is.[/su_note]
The walls can look outdated sometimes.
They are not maintenance-free.
Installation cost is absolutely pricey.[/su_note]
8. Purple Shades : Luxury Bedroom Furniture Set
Medically speaking, purple color reduces your stress level, energize the body, and stimulate your mind. In addition to that, purple can promote better sleep quality. That means dressing up your bedroom in purple shades is so ingenious.
Play with lilac high headboard, pillowcases, and curtains. Then, choose violet shade for under ceiling frame. A chandelier, lavender area rug, and a bed sheet accentuate your room in a glamorous and regal way.
The purple shades are truly delicate and romantic.[/su_note]
Too much purple shades maybe simply boring.[/su_note]
9. Pink for The Little Princess : Modern Luxury Bedroom Furniture
In order to decorate a gorgeous bedroom for your daughter, pink is the best color to go. Make sure it comes in lovely and perfect pink color. It is going to transform your kid’s bedroom from ordinary to something sweet, girly, and warm.
Throw a pink patterned rug into the floors. Pink bedding set, high arm chair, sofa, sheer canopies, and cushions become the sophisticated additions to this lavishly-designed bedroom.
– Pink shades clearly signify feminine and youth.
– Soft pink makes pocket bedroom more spacious.[/su_note]
Using too many pink shades tend to be physically draining.[/su_note]
[su_box title=”Read more popular ideas about bedrooms” box_color=”#020202″]
10. Grey Concrete : Luxury Bedroom Black
Evoke the extravagant style of your sleeping area by adopting this idea. Grey concrete walls reflect the textured richness in the bedroom. Additionally, they are chic and sleek at the same time.
Do not forget to feature them with a grey cabinet, a grey bed sheet, and silvery grey pillowcases. To prevent this room from looking somber, you can install white floors, add a black clay, and a white table lamp.
– As a neutral color, grey makes your room feel expansive.
– Grey shades are elegant and contemporary.[/su_note]
– Concrete walls are typically costly.
– They can not be easily replaced.
– The project may take up too much of your time.[/su_note]
11. Four-Poster Bed : Luxury Bedroom Curtains
Want to have the most glamorous bedroom? Four-poster canopies certainly will be statement-making completers. Your bedroom does not only look grandiose but also superb.
Chevron patterned high board is super mesmerizing too. Then, abstract pattern rug and full-length mirror create an outstanding decor. White bed sheet gives a soft contrast.
– Create a peaceful sleep whether it is during night or day.
– You will stay warm because it keeps the heat in.[/su_note]
If you are on a budget, it is not the best option.[/su_note]
12. Plain White : Luxury Bedroom Decor Ideas
It is not the same as the silvery white theme. Essentially, plain white is softer and more feminine. Furthermore, it accentuates the elegantly lavish look to your personal chamber.
Get this chic style by painting the walls in white color. After that, choosing a white bed sheet, side lamp table, rug, and a blanket. To depict an artistic design, just hang an abstract painting on the wall. Another fix is to place a potted leafless tree in the corner of your bedroom.
– White can excellently fool the eye.
– Your bedroom becomes brighter and lighter.[/su_note]
This idea may not suit a ginormous room.[/su_note]
13. Scandinavian-themed Bedroom Luxury
The Nordic interior is undoubtedly simple yet chic. It greatly emphasizes on the elegance, beauty, and charm. However, it can be turned into an upscale bedroom with an easy fix.
Just keep the floors and walls at a very bare minimum. In this case, you need to go for neutral colors like black and white. Sheer white curtains and varying cushions give a stylish look. Plus, astonishing rose wool cushion and double hanging pendant lights are also added to the bedroom.
– The bedroom environment is gonna be uncluttered.
– Totally cost-effective choice.
– Your area gets roomier.[/su_note]
The high ceiling does not look as good as the low ceiling in the Scandinavian design.[/su_note]
14. Dreamy Cottage Feel : Luxury Bedrooms Interior Design
Sleep in a cottage bedroom constantly reminds you about vacationing in anidyllic destination. Why don’t you create the same interior? Your bedroom magically will turn into something opulent and welcoming.
Smart use of neutral colors helps a lot in bringing airy nuances to your bedroom. A flagstone fireplace and dark wooden headboard successfully accentuate the cottage style. Moreover, two brass candlestick table lamps work as lavish fixtures.
Cottage bedroom can easily emanate comfort and warmth.[/su_note]
– This idea is not so wallet-friendly.
– It is quite time-consuming since there are many specific cottage pieces to buy.[/su_note]
15. Bohemian Touch : Luxury Bedroom Dressers
Do not worry! A little bit of boho won’t make your bedroom less glamorous. On the other hand, bohemian colors deliver a rich and dramatic setting. High dark wooden headboard can be put to highlight your room.
Stunning and colorful cushions surely resonate the boho spirit in your sleeping space. Then, pattern area rug is not just remarkably beautiful but also awakens the entire bedroom. The mirror, painting, stool, and pendant light fit nicely with it.
– The Boho bedding truly brings joyous, creative, and unconventional vibes to the room.
– Your room is aesthetically pleasing.[/su_note]
– Sometimes, boho furniture and fixtures are overcrowding.
– It is not great for a tiny area.[/su_note]
16. Round Bed : Luxury Girl Bedroom Furniture
The shape of your bed does matter. People usually chooses a rectangular or square bed. In fact, this round bed is lavishly breath-taking. We guarantee your own bedroom won’t look typical with the others.
A gold round bed incredibly steals the spotlight. Furthermore, super smooth blanket and rug provide a cosy ambiance. Hanging chandelier offers a romantic atmosphere. It is just so well-dressed up room.
– Round bed is nice for a tiny room.
– It is comfortable and easy to move.[/su_note]
Circle bed may break your bank account.[/su_note]
17. The Elegance of Dark : Luxury Bedroom Furniture
The dark color is mostly associated with protection, allure, and mystery. That does not mean dark interior can add an affluent setting to your bedroom. It provides you with an exclusive and modern look.
From the bed to the table lamps, you can select them in white color. They really balance out the black rug, armchair, blanket, patterned walls, and floors. The result of this gothic bedroom is so awe-inspiring.
– This idea is design-friendly.
– You get more intimacy and warmth.[/su_note]
– The dark color makes a space smaller, heavier, and more oppress
– Must deal with brightness issue.[/su_note]
18. Luxury Farmhouse-Inspired Bedroom
Take the luxurious vibes in your bedroom by stealing from this rustic farmhouse. Olive walls quickly can brighten up your morning mood. The reed rug, wood mirror, wooden slat headboard, wooden floors, and beige pillows give warm touches. Plus, floral blanket and cow print stools are unexpectedly magnificent.
The bed sheet and blanket give stunning layers in a bedding. Wooden-framed window is also added to the vintage-looking room.
It can be implemented in the pocket bedroom.[/su_note]
– It does not work with a modern home.
– Some old farmhouse furniture needs regular repair.[/su_note]
19. Moroccan Charm : Luxury Bedroom Suites
Morocco is widely known for its rich design. Once you choose this Moroccan concept, it will always take your breath away. Because it offers you an exotic, sumptuous, and elegant nuance.
Use canopied bed, a Moroccan rug, and colorful curtain in the room. Moreover, decorate the walls with patterned wallpapers. The ceiling edges are also beautifully dressed up.
Your bedroom looks so attractive.[/su_note]
– The Moroccan style is too much for small space.
– It is not reasonable.[/su_note]
20. Shimmery Velvet : luxury bedroom pictures
You can achieve a posh bedroom with the velveteen bedding set. Because velvet is one of the most luxurious materials. It helps complement your room with its grandeur in no time.
Put a rose velvet cushion on the bed to beautify it. The tall headboard gives a special highlight to your bedroom. Additionally, the soft grey rug is gonna inject inviting feel.
You won’t go overboard.[/su_note]
– The cost is very expensive.
– Velveteen bedding set gets stained easily.[/su_note]
In conclusion, those luxury bedroom ideas are all worth trying. Just pick the one that will make you never get out of bed.
[su_box title=”References :”]