Living room luxury designs – The living room is the front feature of your house. It performs as socializing, gathering and relaxing space too. That means you shall think about upgrading its look. It must signify the aesthetic aspect. To meet your beautification efforts, we have had some living room luxury designs.
Your living room certainly deserves the priority when you want to renovate the house. If you trust us, your guests who see and swing by the first room will get marveled. Moreover, you can also make your dream house comes true. Since it is like a significant thing, it is necessary to add a glam.
1. Luxury Living Room : Full of Glass Walls
When you want to achieve an opulent living room, these glass walls are such an ideal option. They are not only transformed yours into something striking and dazzling but also expand it in no time. By installing them, you are able to bring the scene view in your area.
Moreover, full-length glass walls give you a wonderfully dramatic setting. In this picture, space is able to breathe freely. Feature your open walls with a white ceiling, long sofa, giant shaggy rug, and some armchairs.
• This idea goes perfectly with a small living room.
• You get a good amount of a natural light.
• The maintenance is easy.[/su_note]
• Glass walls can potentially shatter or crack.
• The installation requires a lot of money and works.[/su_note]
2. Luxury Living Room Furniture : The Power of Curtains
Infuse an upscale touch to your sitting room with the delicate curtains. Be sure they come in a silk or velvet. These two fabrics help exude the majestic of your space in one swoop. Keep in your mind that the curtains should adorn the whole appearance, not to clash it.
This living area is stunningly accentuated by a navy and cream striped curtains. They really match with the beige sofa and walls. Furthermore, the glass center table tells you how classy the room is.
• Curtains avoid the front room from looking cold and bare.
• They are a cost-effective choice.
• They have various shades, textures, and designs.[/su_note]
• Grand curtains are not suitable for a low-ceiling.
• You must clean them regularly due to the dust accumulation.[/su_note]
3. Luxury Living Room Set : Rustic Seating Area
Sticking to the rustic decor does not mean you will end up in a less sumptuous life. It is actually all about delivering a sophisticated and unpretentious style to space. Then, its common elements usually come from the mother nature.
The wood slat ceiling, wood-framed doors, and a traditional burgundy leather sofas provide a casually chic character. Whereas a stone fireplace, cow print cushions, and the wood-slatted coffee table radiate the warm and calming aura. The tree roots ceiling light and tree painting are so idyllic too.
• It suits a classic enthusiast.
• Wood is a highly durable material.[/su_note]
• Cannot be implemented in modern architecture.
• Wooden pieces of furniture can be affected by the moisture and sun. A sharp object may cause scratches on them.
• Rustic components such as a leather and wood are so pricey.[/su_note]
4. Luxury Living Room Furniture Sets : Marble Domination
Most people agree that the marble is always attractive and timeless when applied in any home. So do not hesitate to showcase a posh air of your lounge room with the help of the marble floor. Plus, they immensely interpret a romantic and grandiose atmosphere.
The grey and white marble floors are coupled with horizontally striped grey marble walls. Their beauty shines charmingly when the downlights are on. Since there are already exquisite patterns, the rest of the space is kept muted.
• Your room is artistically pleasing.
• The marble flooring has impressive strength.
• Resistant to scratch.[/su_note]
• You need a huge budget.
• They must be properly polished and cared of.[/su_note]
5. Luxury Living Room Ideas : Shades of Red
When it comes to a space color scheme, the red color is an enchanting one to choose from. It is extremely powerful in changing the way of your living room looks. Blend the boldness of red and black with the cleanliness of white in it.
The fiery red velvet sofa, armchairs, and cushions exude a lively personality. A black chandelier and photograph boost the lavishness. A bunch of red roses adds some life to the entire room. What a perfection!
• Space is not tacky anymore.
• The red color throws the boredom away.[/su_note]
• Red-colored furniture can be found everywhere.
• Sometimes, too much red overpower the neutral room.[/su_note]
6. Luxury Living Room Design : The Worldliness of Dark
Believe it or not, a dark interior design will become the hot trend. Because it displays the welcoming, elegant, and mysteriously plush ambience. If you are confident enough, you can opt for black wooden walls. After that, pair them with long black sofas and a ginormous black rug.
Invite a more glamorous feel by placing the black marble top coffee tables on the rug. In addition, you shall go for white cushions or black and white geometric cushions. Your seating space is incomplete without the presence of minimalist chandeliers.
• It is best for modern flair lovers.
• Black is described as enduring and safe color to play with.[/su_note]
• It produces a heavy feeling when overused.
• In some cases, the space is not lively.
• Make a small room feel even smaller.[/su_note]
7. Luxury Living Room Decor : Bronze Sophistication
If you admire an industrial decor, give this idea a try. You will be obviously fascinated with its aesthetic balance. In this deluxe living room, brick walls harmoniously meet the wood slat ceiling and exposed steel pipes.
Let large windows capture the surroundings. Wooden armchairs, cream sofas, and cushions help to complement the space. The yellow fabric rug and wooden flooring give a maximum comfort. A cluster of bronze pendant lights magically steals the spotlight. They add a sense of unique finesse.
• Refined bronze accessories shine without glaring at all.
• They work as great focal points.[/su_note]
• Bronze items are deteriorating if exposed to a high moisture.
• They are also quite expensive.[/su_note]
8.Modern Luxury Living Room Design Ideas : Two-Story Living Room
It is the time to create a statement-making space. Introduce new heights into your front area by adopting the two-story design. For the doors, you must select one-way mirror glasses. You can sit while enjoying the outdoor view. For flagstone walls, they are painted in a soft white.
The Ikat and leopard print cushions on the light brown sofa smartly grab the attention. The homeowner dresses up the wooden ceiling with a divine chandelier. We are very sure you will love the final outcome.
• The two-story theme wins every time.
• Your room vertically seems to be open, bright, spacious and welcoming.[/su_note]
• It is quite difficult to decorate and furnish due to its big scale.
• Painting the whole space is a nightmare.
• It is not suitable for a pocket-sized home.[/su_note]
9. Luxury Living Rooms Images : The Unification of Black and Gold
If you are not good enough at combining colors, put your trust in black and gold and you definitely never go wrong. Black piano, cabinet, black painted walls, armless chairs ooze drama, sheer class and depth. They all blend magnificently with the white ceiling and dark wood flooring.
On the other hand, shimmering gold kind of stuff like a sunburst mirror, pendant light, craft, and table lamps embrace the awesomeness of a luxurious sitting room. Finally, the gold patterned rug is truly a warm completer. All are creatively designed here.
• Black and gold are a dynamic duo that draws the eyes up.
• These classic tones give a super graceful flavor.[/su_note]
• Dominant black may cause a somber space.
• Black and gold possibly can lead to an off-balance condition.[/su_note]
[su_box title=”Read more popular ideas about living rooms” box_color=”#020202″]
- Minimalist living room
- How to decorate living room
- Inspired building ideas
- Small living room
- Living room apartment ideas[/su_box]
10. Modern Luxury Living Room White and Blue
The blue hues go enchantingly with every theme from modern to nautical. They also have sophisticated and excellent characters. So, when blue shades marry with white, the end result couldn’t be more flattering. First of all, you need to keep the ceiling, floor, and walls subdued.
Then, you are allowed to play with the blue. Pick up the Caroline blue sofa, pastel blue cabinet, and navy paint. The stylish cushions come in varying blue shades. Colorful flowers present as instant spices to space. This royal living room totally exudes the carefree marine and soothing ambience.
• This combination offers a classy style.
• White and blue put the ‘wow’ in any sitting room.
• This color pairing makes your area more expansive.[/su_note]
• The room may be stark if the white overwhelms blue.[/su_note]
11. White Luxury Living Room : The Dynamic White
The neutral-schemed space is equal to a boring and dull space? This statement is indeed wrong. A white lounge room can be fun, playful, and invigorating as well. To create a relaxing and inviting atmosphere, you shall use noble materials and ornate patterns.
The ceiling, coffee table, side table, sofa, cabinet, and armchairs are in ivory white. They lend crisp, modern and clean look. Moreover, the whiteness in this posh living space is broken by a grey patterned wallpaper, gold porthole mirror, and golden chandelier. Lush greenery stands out and supplies a vigorous interest.
• The white home decor fits well with every color, be it cold or warm.
• It expands the room and offers a neat impression.
• The white scheme is the right idea for people on a budget.[/su_note]
• Maintaining a clean white surface is tougher than the darker ones.
• It is not the best choice if you have a smoking habit, pets, and kids. Because your white decor will be dirty and yellowish.[/su_note]
12. Luxury Living Room Furniture Collection : Grand Mirrors
Styling your living area with mirrors might never come across your mind. In fact, they will boost any front space in no time. Furthermore, they exhibit the opulent setting and inject a healthy dose of glitz.
A black chandelier, painting, giant floral rug, brown coffee table, and tan c-shaped sofas are outstandingly incorporated into the room. The beige wallpapered wall is seriously worth admiring. Two full-length classic mirrors provide a fancy and stately personality.
• Since they are hefty, mirrors make your space more noticeable.
• They generate space illusion and turn your area into a visually bigger one.
• Help to maximize the lighting during night time.[/su_note]
• Lack of subtlety will lead to an overcrowding sitting room.
• Mirrors may get cracked.[/su_note]
13. Luxury Living Room Sofa : Purple Living Room
Purple is typically associated with passion, mystery, and luxury. That means you shouldn’t sanction its sophistication anymore. Additionally, this regal shade surely will catch the eyes of your guests.
Introduce a punch of vibrant tone in your contemporary lounging space with a lavender tufted Ottoman sectional sofa. Then, install a huge charcoal porcelain floor. For the rest of the room, you can opt for a white shade. A monochromatic artwork and warmth of gold deliver a captivating air.
• Purple can portray an exotic and classy nuance.
• Pale lavender is not a tricky shade to blend with.[/su_note]
• Bolder purple will end up in a gloomy atmosphere.
• The Ottoman sofa is unaffordable.[/su_note]
14. Pictures of Luxury Living Rooms : Coffered Ceiling
One of the most common features in every century home is a coffered ceiling. This detailed ceiling emanates an upscale life and majestic aura. The design of a golden coffered ceiling spectacularly highlights a sitting room. It is paired with two crystal chandeliers.
The Palladian windows complement a dark hardwood flooring and appealing patterned rug. A jaw-dropping painting is hung just below the ceiling. Whereas red armchair and yellow sofas invite a cosy ambience.
• It appears so decorative.
• The light installation becomes easier.[/su_note]
• It requires more time and energy.
• Absolutely a not-wallet friendly decor.
• It cannot perform as a border tile.[/su_note]
15. Luxury Living Room Interior Design Ideas : Metallic Touches
This master lounge room evokes a trendy and ultra sumptuous decor. The side table, rectangular coffee table, floor lamp, and sofas have delightful metallic accents. Their glitters are undoubtedly adorned the whole area.
The neutral-paletted rug, floor, and walls soften them out. Black and silver chevron cushions tuck the metallic space into a more grandeur one. A dash of turquoise tone resembles a super chic design.
• The metallic furniture adds shimmer to any room.
• Your space is tastefully appointed.[/su_note]
• If they are not used sparingly, your room will be going overboard.[/su_note]
16. luxury living Room Designs Photos : Oriental Style
Steal the Asian decor and adopt it to create an indulgently lavish living space. It focuses on earthy tones and mimics the stunning landscape. Once you have this one-of-a-kind lounge room, you will constantly feel its tranquil vibe.
Wooden ceiling beams and bold cushions are remarkably seen here. Furthermore, the Chinese red and yellow rug is thrown onto the floor. The bedding, side table, central table, and sofas are streamlined.
• Gives an ultimate serenity.
• It has rich textures and makes space feel high-end.[/su_note]
• A lot of Asian things will become unwanted additions.[/su_note]
At the end of the day, when you plan the home improvement, you can check those living room luxury designs out. Then, take your personal preference and budget into considerations.
[su_box title=”References :”]-https://www.mydomaine.com/living-room-design-ideas