Kitchen splashback ideas – Installing a brand-new splashback can completely change a worn out and out-of-date kitchen area, by creating a strong centerpiece within your format. No more simply a second thought, modern splashbacks include even more sophisticated styles, having actually relocated far from typical tiling and favoring distinct materials and textures. From crafted stones with raw finishes to brassy highlights, we’ve obtained 40 sensational splashbacks you are bound to like!
From crafted stones with raw finishes to brassy highlights, we’ve obtained 40 sensational splashbacks you are bound to like!
- 1. Wood Paneled Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- 2. Geometric Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- 3. Distressed Antique Mirror Splashback
- 4. White Pressed Metal Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- 5. Red Splashback White Kitchen Ideas
- 6. Kitchen Window Splashback Ideas
- 7. Textured Glass Kitchen Splashbacks Ideas
- 8. Textured Black Matte Splashback Kitchen
- 9. Wavy Textured Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- 10. The Oxidized Brass Splashback
- 11. White Glossy Subway Tile Backsplash
- 12. Speckled Glass Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- 13. Copper Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- 14. 3D Splashback Wallpaper
- 15. Calacatta Marble Mosaic Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- 16. Bold Monochrome Pattern Splashback
- 17. White Tiles With Black Grout Kitchen
- 18. The Patchwork Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- 19. Wood & Tile Combination Kitchen Splashback Ideas Cheap
- 20. Printed Acrylic Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- 21. Shades of Hexagonal Grey Tiled Splashback
- 22. Cobblestone Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- 23. Marble Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- 24. Stainless Steel Tiles for Kitchen Backsplash Ideas
- 25. Raised Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- 26. Brushed Stainless Steel Kitchen Splashback
- 27. Chalkboard Splashback
- 28. Nordic Kitchen Splashbacks Ideas
- 29. Black Minimalist Kitchen Splashbacks Ideas
- 30. Exposed Brick Wall Kitchen Ideas
- 31. Blue Tile Backsplash Kitchen
- 32. Octagonal Tile Splashback Ideas
- 33. Stainless Steel Metal Pattern Mosaic Tile Kitchen Backsplash
- 34. Patterned Glass Splashbacks for Kitchens
- 35. Large Stone Tile Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- 36. Stacked Wooden Kitchen Splashback Ideas
- 37. Fireclay Splashback – Kitchen Splashback Ideas Cheap
- 38. Ceramic Tile Wall Decals Splashback
- 39. Clear Glass over Timber Veneer Kitchens
- 40. White Kitchen Charcoal Splashback Ideas
- Share this:
1. Wood Paneled Kitchen Splashback Ideas
Add a refined, modern feeling to your kitchen area with a premium quality, lumber paneled splashback. Versatile in style, lumber splashbacks compliment both lights as well as dark cabinetry and benchtops. Designer SuzAnn Kletzien linked a Chicago kitchen area with gray as well as white plus hints of brass. The backsplash is made of four-inch-square White Gloss ceramic tiles from Mosaicos, embed in a staggered pattern as well as highlighted by gunmetal-gray grout.
Read more: Open kitchen design
2. Geometric Kitchen Splashback Ideas
Introduce a lively, spirited touch to your kitchen with a geometric-pattered splashback. Low-key color palettes such as teal, gray as well as white will help to minimize the daring of this pattern. Warm colors reign supreme in this cozy, old-world cooking area. Developer Sandra Bird laid Ann Sacks’ Gothic floor tiles in a harlequin pattern above bench for a playful touch. With 5 different tones (Sorrell, Otter, Champagne, Cream, as well as Willow), the exact same shades never ever too.
3. Distressed Antique Mirror Splashback
If you enjoy a worn, vintage style cooking area, after that this distressed mirror splashback will suit your humble house. We enjoy the energy rod that has been installed to enable easy storage.
4. White Pressed Metal Kitchen Splashback Ideas
For a textured splashback, this pushed metal motif adds a fascinating dynamic to a polished kitchen layout.
5. Red Splashback White Kitchen Ideas
Lift the color palette of your kitchen area with a lively red splashback. With a brilliant turquoise glass floor tile from Modwalls beneath a yellow frame, this beach residence kitchen has “a timeless, timeless quality with few enjoyable pops of shade to keep it from being staid and foreseeable,” says designer Mona Berman.
In a previous camp home, developer Amanda Kyser selected Benjamin Moore’s Merlot Red for one kitchen wall surface. It triggers the white dishware considerably restored from a grand seaside resort in France.
6. Kitchen Window Splashback Ideas
Welcome the natural lights right into your cooking area with a window splashback as well as take pleasure in dish prep work with a sight. A mirrored backsplash in a shabby-chic Manhattan home offers the illusion of even more space. “The cooking area opens up to the living room on one side as well as the living room, where we consume and enjoy TELEVISION, on the various other,” claims designer Faye Cone. “The idea was that it needs to be an extension of both these rooms.”
7. Textured Glass Kitchen Splashbacks Ideas
Glass splashbacks have a refined elegance and also this distinctive variation uses a solid centerpiece within a modern-day kitchen area.
8. Textured Black Matte Splashback Kitchen
Edgy and vibrant, a black distinctive splashback will develop a remarkable framing for white cabinets.
9. Wavy Textured Kitchen Splashback Ideas
This wavy splashback concept has an emphasis on tidy lines and structure, making it a perfect selection for minimal cooking areas.
10. The Oxidized Brass Splashback
Oxidized brass is a terrific product for an extra commercial style splashback. Teamed with vibrant copper light fixtures and stainless-steel benchtops, this splashback concept will certainly redefine the term urban kitchen area. “In a space this huge, with east and also west direct exposures, all this gray is grounding,” states designer Joe Lucas of this Southern California bachelor pad. The wall surface is covered with acid-washed Seagrass sedimentary rock from Classic Tile.
11. White Glossy Subway Tile Backsplash
Traditional train ceramic tiles stacked flat will offer your kitchen area a classic air as well as permit adaptability with your decoration. A swank take on metro ceramic tiles, Pratt & Larson cracked ceramic floor tiles are glazed a light blue in this structured cooking space. A nearby wall in Benjamin Moore’s Nelson Blue echoes the color.
The Manhattan version of a farmhouse cooking area showcases white-tiled wall surfaces with gray grout. White kitchen cabinetry, as well as a milk glass light fixture, add to the sun-drenched feeling. Archive diagonal ceramic tile by Waterworks stocked a stacked bond provides a clean background for a 1905 kitchen area’s custom range.
12. Speckled Glass Kitchen Splashback Ideas
A wonderful effort of the glass splashback idea. The great speckled pattern has a modern-day feel and look and also compliments other distinctive surfaces like marble and also caesar stone. Caitlin Wilson wished to lighten this New Jersey kitchen area, yet the primarily white combination needed a little additional structure. The movement in Calacatta Gold marble metro floor tile produces a vibrant background, while herringbone floors actually ground the room.
13. Copper Kitchen Splashback Ideas
Modern interiors are seeing a popular inclusion of copper products from tap fittings to stylish devices, we can not get sufficient of a rose gold feature.
14. 3D Splashback Wallpaper
Add an attractive element to your splashback with 3D wallpaper. This geometric flower pattern is both contemporary as well as womanly in design, developing a solid focus within this tidy cooking area.
15. Calacatta Marble Mosaic Kitchen Splashback Ideas
This Calcutta marble mosaic splashback showcases a texturized layout, making it a great attribute for minimalist kitchens.
16. Bold Monochrome Pattern Splashback
That says monochrome color palettes should highlight block colors? This fantastic geometric theme produces a solid focus within a neutral cooking area. Designer Angie Hranowsky prefers to cover as much wall as the spending plan enables. The splurge led to a gray Indianapolis cooking area that’s serene yet not suppressed. “It’s longer as well as extra slim compared to metro ceramic tile,” says Hranowsky of Waterworks’ Grove Brickworks area ceramic tile. “And I love the matched, handcrafted appearance.”
17. White Tiles With Black Grout Kitchen
This mix of white train tiles, as well as black grouting, implements simplicity with an edge, allowing for darker surfaces and components throughout your cooking area.
18. The Patchwork Kitchen Splashback Ideas
Introduce a much more comfortable feel to your kitchen area with this colorful jumble floor tile splashback. We love the refined pastels as well as purple tones used throughout this inspirational cooking area. A blue backsplash takes over one whole wall surface in this Fire Island kitchen area made by Marshall Watson. The 2-by-6-inch Veneto glass ceramic tiles from Stone Source stocked a standard running bond, reminded Watson of sea glass: “You don’t locate it much any longer, with all the plastic bottles and clouds.”
19. Wood & Tile Combination Kitchen Splashback Ideas Cheap
That would certainly have thought that lumber look panels intermixed with antique floor tiles would certainly look so excellent? Rustic elegant! Megan Rice Yager warmed up this cabin-style kitchen with walls in recovered timber. Obviously, the pewter exterior lights don’t injure, either.
Read more: Kitchen wallpaper
20. Printed Acrylic Kitchen Splashback Ideas
Vibrant, bold, vibrant! This suggestion absolutely stands out when matched by a basic inside – assume all-natural products, black and white and also equilibrium. A liberal dose of hot orange is exactly what makes this California kitchen area actually unique. Designer Melanie Coddington states everything began with the backsplash: Contessa Pagoda tile from Walker Zanger.
21. Shades of Hexagonal Grey Tiled Splashback
If you enjoy the different shades of gray, after that this striking mosaic splashback is the layout will complete your kitchen area interior.
22. Cobblestone Kitchen Splashback Ideas
Not simply for landscaping and paths, rock ends up being a distinct material to build a modern, statement splashback.
23. Marble Kitchen Splashback Ideas
A marble splashback is both luxurious and extravagant, considered as a major pattern within contemporary interior decoration.
24. Stainless Steel Tiles for Kitchen Backsplash Ideas
The dull luster of cleaned stainless steel creates a glamorous statement within cooking area interiors.
25. Raised Kitchen Splashback Ideas
Include depth as well as dimension to your splashback with this increased rock style.
Read more: Metal kitchen cabinets
26. Brushed Stainless Steel Kitchen Splashback
The harsh coating of a brushed steel splashback will restate the raw, modern visual of your kitchen area inside.
27. Chalkboard Splashback
The chalkboard splashback doubles as a functional and also aesthetic element to your kitchen interior. In addition to it permits you to your preferred flavor mixes and also recipes.
28. Nordic Kitchen Splashbacks Ideas
Accomplish a Scandinavian design interior with natural surfaces and also low-key tones.
29. Black Minimalist Kitchen Splashbacks Ideas
A black train tiled splashback allows for downplayed sophistication, whilst producing a solid centerpiece within your cooking area. Frank Roop upgraded a seaside home with uncluttered home windows set in Ann Sacks’s Jute glass tile. “These portholes are the genuine thing– genuine, not newfangled,” he says. “We got them from an aquatic provider, and they actually open.”
Rich woods and also dark colors accentuate the warm side of modern-day design in a New York City cooking area. Designer Elena Frampton he made use of New Gunmetal floor tile by Heath Ceramics for an iridescent backsplash.
30. Exposed Brick Wall Kitchen Ideas
Rustic as well as raw in design, revealed block includes an earthy, city feeling to your kitchen area, and develops heat throughout your interior.
31. Blue Tile Backsplash Kitchen
A relaxing cooking atmosphere is produced with this teal handmade tile development. Motivated by the blue-gray veining on the countertops, developer Matthew Quinn picked matching metro tile for the 2014 Kips Bay Decorator Show House. The dark shade of Pratt & Larson’s Rustic floor tile triggers the hood, as well as its huge range– 6 by 10 inches– suits the big area. Rather than just doing a backsplash, Quinn ran the ceramic tile approximately the ceiling. “It feels even more like a French restaurant this way,” he claims.
32. Octagonal Tile Splashback Ideas
This geometric mosaic tile motif highlights tidy lines as well as fantastic shape, perfect for the modern-day, minimalist kitchen area!
33. Stainless Steel Metal Pattern Mosaic Tile Kitchen Backsplash
Including a little of beauty to a kitchen area, this steel mosaic splashback transforms a straightforward kitchen area into a location of deluxe! “Often, we’ll bring the kitchen counter rock up onto the wall, yet I seemed to like this hand-glazed terra-cotta tile from Mosaic House included a fantastic natural quality,” says designer Robert Stilin. To fight the unavoidable “oil-splatter scrub down” behind a TriBeCa loft space’s range, he chose a stainless-steel backsplash from Wolf like those utilized in restaurant kitchens.
34. Patterned Glass Splashbacks for Kitchens
Stimulating a calming state of mind, this glass splashback with gray support will certainly minimize any cooking area fails you may be used to having … Hopefully!
35. Large Stone Tile Kitchen Splashback Ideas
Neglect the little tile formation, these huge stone tiles create an open as well as sizable feel throughout your cooking area.
36. Stacked Wooden Kitchen Splashback Ideas
If you enjoy a country kitchen, then this wooden splashback develops the excellent rustic statement.
37. Fireclay Splashback – Kitchen Splashback Ideas Cheap
With a matte finish, these black fireclay floor tiles have a tidy, strong aesthetic, excellent for modern kitchen areas. Designer Frank Roop alluded to the setup of a Nantucket cooking area with a backsplash reminiscent of the ocean. The variegated handmade glass floor tiles, Erin Adams through Ann Sacks, steal the show.
Read more: Galey kitchen ideas
38. Ceramic Tile Wall Decals Splashback
Why not let this Moroccan inspired splashback enliven your kitchen area with its rejuvenating color palette, lively print and also character. In a Hudson Valley house, white cabinetry sets off a cooking area backsplash in Mosaic House’s Batha Moroccan tile. The brass cupboard equipment balances with details on the La Cornue array.
39. Clear Glass over Timber Veneer Kitchens
The combination of glass over a lumber veneer develops a refined, polished statement suitable for modern kitchen areas.
40. White Kitchen Charcoal Splashback Ideas
Basic and striking, this charcoal splashback contrasts well against the white cabinetry as well as modern-day decoration. Have you seen an additional splashback suggestion we have not covered? Why not discuss it on your RenoForum.