Blue bathroom ideas – The bathroom is one of the most integral areas in your home. You escape the daily stresses in the bathroom. But in fact, this space does not get attention from you. Now, you must transform its overall look to experience an amazing bath time by sticking to these blue bathroom designs.
When it comes to the bathroom color, blue is absolutely stunning. Moreover, it has diverse shades which range from turquoise to denim. That means the options are really endless. This article helps you in adding the perfect blue hue to your personal sanctuary.
1. Navy Blue Bathroom : The Navy Stripes
Do you wanna introduce pattern and texture to the boring bathing space? These vertical navy-painted stripes are surely the best solution. In this bathroom, navy striped-walls seem to mimic shower water pours rapidly. Then, those stripes also give a nice and bold accent to the whole appearance.
They match nicely with a bathtub frame which comes in the navy color as well. While white and navy ceramic tiles, white sheer curtain, and white sink balance out the dominant navy tone.
• This idea greatly works with low ceilings as vertical stripes make a tiny bathroom higher and larger.
• Navy stripes tuck your bathroom into something whimsical.[/su_note]
• The painting process is not easy and consumes your time.[/su_note]
2. Light Blue Wallpapered-Bathroom
Invite a serene and welcoming ambience to your bathing area by opting for a light blue and white wallpaper. Experimenting with a wallpaper is so exciting indeed. Plus, your bathroom is like your in-house spa. This chevron-patterned wallpaper can be seen throughout the entire bathroom walls.
It is not only eye-catching but also fantastically creates a playful atmosphere. Moreover, the wallpaper blends strikingly with the white tiled-backsplash, white marble flooring, and the white ceiling. Everything is very breathtaking.
• The wallpaper is such a reasonable option for a low-budget people.
• Tons of wallpaper are available in various motifs.[/su_note]
• The wallpaper may peel off of the wall easily.
• It cannot be used in a humid bathroom.[/su_note]
3. Blue Bathroom Tiles : The Moroccan Touch
Recently, the Moroccan design becomes the hottest trend. So, why don’t you evoke this style to your shower room? We guarantee everyday is gonna be a spa day. Because this Eastern design portrays an intricately gorgeous bathroom. Plus, it turns your bathroom into a luxurious one.
Blue Moroccan-detailed tiles are installed in the bathroom backsplash, floors, and walls. Plus, the white marble bathtub countertop offers another glamorous feel. Finally, the white mosaic tiles in the wall and floor work as a great completer.
• Your bathroom appears so fancy and classy.
• You do not need any decorative elements anymore.[/su_note]
• Moroccan tiles are really hard to install.
• They are truly expensive too.[/su_note]
4. Farmhouse Bathroom with Blue Walls
The blue space scheme won’t get out of style. Need a proof? This farmhouse-styled lavatory has divine pastel blue walls. They depict a new and calming personality to space. In addition to that, a royal blue rug is thrown into the floors. It offers a contrasting look with wooden floors.
The pastel-grey cabinet and an oval bathtub completely adorn the bathroom. Do not forget to install large windows because they let the natural views in. The quirky floral painting and potted flower add some life to this area. At the end of the day, it is worth savoring.
• The pastel-blue expands your pocket-bathroom, so it looks visually more spacious.
• It makes your bathroom tidy and relaxing.[/su_note]
• The pastel-blue cannot hide the dust and dirt on the walls.[/su_note]
5. Blue Brick-walled Bathroom
You may often see red bricks. However, blue ceramic bricks do exist and they are so mesmerizing. With those blue bricks, your bathing chamber won’t look plain at all. On the other hand, your bathroom is brightened up by their vibrant hues. Once you select them, you constantly feel their classic originalities.
Bring a little spark to it by placing a floral accessory near the window. After that, a black armchair and a side table fit wonderfully with brick walls. Whereas, wooden flooring sets up the harmonious effect.
• The walls suit a traditional architecture.
• Ceramic bricks are more durable and heat-resistant.[/su_note]
• The installation process takes a very long time.
• They need a regular sealing to clog their pores.[/su_note]
6. Blue Kid’s Bathroom
There is no time for overlooking your kid’s powder room anymore. We promise this idea will deliver a cute and chic style into it. First of all, you need to pair the blue walls with yellow walls. These colors instantly give cheerful and pleasant vibes at the same time.
This bathroom also continuously reminisces about your kid’s everlasting wonderland. You can achieve it by installing cartoon toilet backsplashes and a standing Pinnochio toy. Be surprised as it keeps your kid bath time fun.
• Your kid will not get bored with this playground themed-bathroom.
• It is great for any large space.[/su_note]
• It is not a budget-friendly choice.[/su_note]
7. Blue Mid-Century Modern Bathroom
If you have a love for the retro style, it wins your heart for sure. Because the duck-egg-blue walls reflect the soothing and an inviting ambience. They also bring your memory back to the skies over the Baltic sea during winter. Moreover, you absolutely cannot resist a white clawfoot tub too.
Wooden slat flooring really performs as a marvelous companion to the bathing chamber. The white vanity and cabinets are used to store the bathroom essentials. Three ceiling lights dramatically radiate the elegance of this space. Be ready to get the pleasurable bathing experience.
• Your shower room looks simple yet astonishing.
• The duck-blue pigment gives you a more roomy bathroom.[/su_note]
• Sometimes, the mid-century modern interior is so outdated.
• People may find out it sterile due to its clean and square edges.[/su_note]
8. Blue Nautical-Styled Bathroom
Do you strongly adore the sea and ships? If yes, there must be no doubt in giving this idea a try. It also reminds you of the romantic and warm atmosphere of a marine life in no time. To bring a sense of rustic nautical flair, mix French navy walls with bricks.
The next step is to hang a porthole mirror. It is seriously crucial as it complements your nautical-designed shower room. If you have collected items like a small pirate ship and starfish, put them in the vanity. Lastly, a marbled-sink countertop displays how opulent yours is.
• It tucks your bathroom into something extraordinarily iconic.[/su_note]
• Lots of nautical stuff may be overcrowding.
• It is only suitable for a ginormous space.[/su_note]
9. Blue French Country Bathroom
The French decor is known for its delicate style. It surely oozes the romance, femininity, sophistication, and lavishness. If you wanna makeover your bathroom, this shabby vintage idea is a way to go. In this lavatory, you can spot the powder blue-colored concrete wall.
On another side, the brick exposed wall, vanity, and terracotta tiles symbolize the rural nuance in France. The big-framed windows captivate the open and airy feel. Additionally, a wooden spa tub becomes necessarily vital in this showering space. Brass pendant lights are also added to produce an impressive look.
• Your bathing area is getting unbelievably jaw-dropping.[/su_note]
• The French-designed bathroom cannot blend well with a modern house.
• This bathroom remodeling idea is time-consuming and costly.[/su_note]
10. Turquoise and White
Inject a royal and fresh ambience to your bathroom, by adopting this shower room designing idea. This classic twist will alter your area into a true paradise. Plus, the turquoise tone is not just best but also evokes the calming and modern spirits. In this spa space, you can always notice a sweet feminine touch too.
The details of turquoise mosaic sink countertop embellish this showering chamber instantly. The corner bathtub is built to provide a maximum comfort to the homeowner. On top of that, glass block windows allow sunlight penetrate during daytime and add a privacy.
• Since turquoise is considered as a bright color, it fools the eye, especially in a small space.
• This idea won’t flush any funds down the toilet.[/su_note]
• A turquoise-blue may overpower another tone.
• This blue shade can only be mixed and matched with neutral colors.[/su_note]
11. The 3D Blue Ocean Mural Bathroom
If you like traveling to a serene beach, you must be extremely in love with this blue-schemed bathroom. An interesting part of it is the 3d floor mural which fits exactly with the floor size. As you can see, there are coral reefs and the other sea creatures.
From the floor to the walls, all are nicely covered here. The cerulean blue tiles create a more indulgently refreshing environment. And the cyan pedestal sink is so appealing and tucks your bathroom into an underwater oasis. You must never get out of the bathtub, once you dip yourself into it.
• It is such a money-saving bathroom decorating idea.
• The 3D floor mural is removable.
• It helps hide any imperfection on your floor.[/su_note]
• Not all 3d floor murals can be installed in a moist area.
• Some mural wallpapers are not tear-resistant.[/su_note]
12. Bathroom with Blue Ceiling
Blue ceiling is the most common character of old houses in the eighteen century. But you can invite the retro tradition back to your powder room. Don’t have any clue? Just select a sky-blue because this pigment is gonna resemble and recall a sky. It also makes the bathroom feel soft and alluring.
Rich textures are injected by the blue horizontal striped-backsplash. In addition, the subtle blue ceiling lifts up the dominantly white washroom. Besides delivering a pop of color, it is also coordinating with a sky blue towel rack. Once you step into this personal chamber, its intimate touch greets you.
• Despite it came from the mid-1770 design, a blue ceiling still looks timelessly beautiful.
• It visually enlarges your tiny bathroom.
• This paint hue is energizing and invigorating.[/su_note]
• The sky-blue is actually not so attention-grabbing tone.[/su_note]
13. Full Blue Bathroom
A coat of blue will always retain a graceful ambience. That’s why an all-blue space color scheme is an ingenious option. The bathtub, backsplash, walls, and floors are impressively covered in the mosaic-blue cobalt tiles. They come in varying attractive shades. Furthermore, hanging fish items complement the full blue hue.
The white flower in the vase supplies an organic and vivid style to the steam room. The gigantic window provides you with a stunning view from the outside. The shower and spa spaces are built separately. There is nothing more enjoyable than having me time in this lavatory.
• Mosaic tiles have a long durability even in the harsh environment.
• It is totally resistant to mildew, mold, and cracking.
• The maintenance is so easy-peasy.[/su_note]
• You have to pay a considerable amount of money for buying and installing those mosaic tiles. If you are on a budget, skip this decor out.[/su_note]
14. Tones of Blue and Pink
Who says that blue and pink are limitedly used on a gender reveal party? This powder room design reveals that these two shades are truly emblematic. In addition, pink-cerulean wall tiles and pink diamond-patterned tiles unleash your feminine and lovey-dovey side.
Azure mosaic tiles work for delineating the wall. They clearly set a demarcation between mint the green and pink one. The arctic blue-painted vanity also won’t make you feel blue. To harmonize the entire pink and blue-themed bathroom, you must install a pale pink single flush round toilet.
• The pink and blue color are so versatile.
• Pairing up the blue and pink color will result in a super chic bathing chamber.[/su_note]
• Since pink is a quite tricky tone, overused the pink color makes yours childlike or tacky.[/su_note]
15. Blue with Gold Accents
When the gold and navy-blue marry together, the final look is unexpectedly trendy. You won’t regret choosing this combination because it resonates the understated and festive nuance to your lovely bathroom.
Then, it also has an opulently rich character from the sparkling gold wall-mounted lamps, painting, and mirror frames. Walls are painted in the navy-blue color.
The marble sink countertop and floors become the sumptuous companions to the delicate space. Additionally, an upscale bathing space is incomplete without the presence of an antique Chinese jar. A bunch of pink flowers outstandingly liven up this room.
• Hints of gold in the mysterious deep blue room are too remarkable to be true.[/su_note]
• The dark-blue tone forces you to deal with the lighting issue.
• It breaks your bank account.[/su_note]
After reading the article, you must think about starting out your own blue bathroom project. Do not wait any longer! Let’s the make your most favorited idea into the reality!
[su_box title=”References :”]-https://www.housebeautiful.com/room-decorating/bathrooms/g941/blue-bathroom-ideas-0810/?slide=11