Baby bed ideas – Are you planning to get a crib for your little one? Well, the good news is there are a lot of baby bed ideas that can help you to make the best place for your baby to have a good night’s sleep. But remember that there will be absolutely many things to consider.
If you like to create a unique and more beautiful nursery, you can consider setting around the crib. It’ll surely give a pleasing atmosphere and sophistication to the nursery. To get started, below I present you a collection of baby bed ideas that will catch your eye.
1. Baby Bed Ideas with Animals Theme
In fact, the whole world is a sucker for your little ones. It applies to a stuffed animal or even a cute picture of the baby animal. You can imagine how excited your baby will to have his room full of things that he can see.
Just like this one of baby bed ideas. The black harmony bed in this nursery is overflowing with cute animal pictures that will melt your heart. The mattress is covered with baby animal pattern and the blanket is also in animals theme.
• That harmony bed is big enough for your baby to use it for years.[/su_note]
• The window seems too small considering the size of the room.[/su_note]
2. Baby Bed Ideas with Monochrome Style
When it comes to baby bed ideas, you may picture a cheerful room with a lot of colors popping out here and there. Instead of adding too many colors to the palette, a monochrome style can be the best idea to create an airy room for your loved one.
This neutral nursery makes a perfect example of this. The white crib is completed with sweet ladybug bedding and a striped pillow. Then, the stylish storage box placed beside the crib can tidy away your baby toys and stuff.
• The idea can suit small nursery.[/su_note]
• Getting the right and perfect monochrome style in a nursery can be surprisingly tricky.[/su_note]
3. Roomy Baby Bed Ideas for Boy and Girl
If you are searching for some baby bed ideas that can suit a baby boy and baby girl, the picture above will give you the right inspiration. Coming up with a minimal color palette, the room seems roomy and warmth, which is faithfully how every baby or toddler’s room should feel.
The room combines a shade of blue, grey and white which makes a fantastic appeal to the baby bed ideas. The crib features a cozy grey mattress and a unique cloud-shaped pillow in blue color. The white open shelves display cabinet beside the bed doubles as a storage solution and style.
• The chair provides an ideal space for the parent to help the baby sleep.[/su_note]
• That garland isn’t really needed in this situation.[/su_note]
4. Pretty Baby Bed Ideas in White and Pink
The mixture of soft pink and white with a bit of blue in this one of baby bed ideas offers a timeless and naturally stylish look. From that white sleigh crib to the soft pink cotton curtains, the space is just filled with the pretty element.
The sleigh crib, in this case, looks modern with its white finish, providing a great focal point to the nursery. Make sure to find one with a simple conversion kit so that you can let your loved one enjoy this classic bed into their toddler years.
• The pink bedding complements the sleigh crib perfectly.[/su_note]
• A pink color scheme isn’t always everyone’s taste.[/su_note]
5. Calming Baby Bed Ideas with Unique Flair
You will definitely love the calming and clean atmosphere this nursery has, which is surely essential for a baby’s room. The floral-patterned baby blanket setting above the crib frame matches the design of the rest fabrics appears throughout the room.
Then, the soft blue mattress matches the color of the wall. This is one of those baby bed ideas that suggest the right amount of cuteness as the baby grows up through the time. This is because the room has a nice balance of grown-up style with cute elements.
• The light grey fluffy rug complements the space really well.[/su_note]
• Those wall decors are just too many.[/su_note]
6. Cool Baby Bed Ideas with Modern Appeal
Every parent will want to make the most of their baby bed ideas into a perfect nursery of their dream. If you’re looking for an idea that introduces simple, bright, and happy atmosphere to the space, this picture can be an ideal example.
Adding some playful patterns to the space is the bedding set. Combining a shade of blue, grey and white, the bedding set makes a cute complement to the grey sleigh crib. It makes the overall crib appearance matches the light grey walls in the backdrop.
• The mobile hanging above the cot makes a great source of fun for babies.[/su_note]
• The baby bed ideas work well only in such a neutral space.[/su_note]
7. Baby Bed Ideas with Extra Storage Solution
Only those who aren’t aware of what babies are all about would easily say that babies won’t take up much space. In fact, babies need so many equipment and clothing to make sure that they are clean and comfortable.
The baby bed ideas shown in the picture will make sense for this case. The crib is designed with additional storage solutions that can be used to store baby wipes, diapers, nappies, and other stuff. Then, the big cabinet in this room provides adequate space for your baby’s stuff.
• The minimal color used in the palette makes the space feels comfy and inviting.[/su_note]
• The sides of the crib aren’t covered and padded enough to ensure the baby’s safety.[/su_note]
8. Easy-to-Change Baby Bed Ideas
Your baby will grow in no time! That’s why opting for baby bed ideas that can grow up together with your baby is always a good idea. From the clean white walls to the convertible crib, this space can be effortlessly touched up when the toddler years begin!
The illustrations on the walls to the comfy chair with a patterned blanket for cuddles or feeding, it’s just one of the best baby bed ideas for a gorgeous room. You’ll love the modern style cabinet as well since it doubles as a useful storage solution and a beautiful decor.
• The idea is perfect for a girl or a boy baby.[/su_note]
• The only thing that is missing in the crib is a toy for the baby’s entertainment.[/su_note]
9. Colorful Baby Bed Ideas with Full Protection
When it comes to baby bed ideas, style can always be the next point to consider after safety. As a parent or caretaker, you need to make sure that your little one is fully protected in the space where it spends most of the days and nights.
The colorful baby bed ideas showcased in the picture above not only promote such a fresh and cheerful space for a nursery but also introduce full protection for the baby. The high sides which are covered and padded ensure that your baby doesn’t harm herself or himself.
• The combination of grey, orange and sky blue elements in this nursery enlivens the neutral space.[/su_note]
• The stuffed animal on the floor seems out of place.[/su_note]
[su_box title=”Read more popular ideas about bedrooms” box_color=”#020202″]
10. Cute Pink and Purple Baby Bed Ideas
The combination of soft pink and purple fabric along with dark brown furniture makes this nursery seem stylish and timeless. Taking advantage of the cute butterfly, the room is overflowing with beautiful designs that can catch the eye.
The classic-style wooden crib matches the side table and the cabinet. Adding comfy texture is the white rug placed close to the crib. Moreover, the butterfly theme mobile hanging above the cot not only matches the rest of the design but also keeps your baby entertained.
• Those double windows bring enough natural light to the nursery.[/su_note]
• Those three butterfly pictures on the wall aren’t really essential at this point.[/su_note]
11. Baby Bed Ideas for Boy
Are you waiting for a baby boy to coming? If so, the zoo can be a perfect main theme for his nursery. Just like this idea, deer as one of the zoo animals appear here and there as the details. Then, the combination of brown and green makes the most of a boy-theme nursery in these baby bed ideas.
Moreover, the sleek color-blocked crib in this nursery suggests a sturdy design which is going to keep it working and looking new for years to come. Consider purchasing one with a conversion kit to allow you to transform it into a toddler bed.
• The matching mobile hanging above the cot can keep your baby to have fun on the bed.[/su_note]
• The room seems cramped in some points.[/su_note]
12. Vintage Style Baby Bed Ideas
If you have a vintage or rustic home design and want to make your baby’s room into the same style, there is no one that can stop you. As one of the best baby bed ideas out there, this baby bed gets its vintage touch from the natural brown frame.
Not to mention the reclaimed wood feature wall here that emphasizes the vintage appeal in this nursery. Coming up against the soft blue wall, the two are just working well together to make a charming and warm space for your little one.
• The wide window provides enough natural light to make the room seems wider.[/su_note]
• That duck miniature hanging on the wall isn’t necessary.[/su_note]
13. Baby Bed Ideas with Lovely Touch
The neutral color scheme has become one of the most popular choices out there when it comes to decorating a baby’s room. Seeing eye to eye with the notion, this one of baby bed ideas also makes neutral white shade as the primary color.
Adding a lovely touch to the all-white space is the soft pink accents. You can see the bedding set is all coming in soft pink colors. To provide a nice balance, the table lamp is also treated with pink decoration.
• The mobile hanging over the crib not only matches the design but also provides a source of fun for the baby.[/su_note]
• The rose textures on the baby blanket may be uncomfortable for the baby.[/su_note]
14. Baby Bed Ideas with Easy-to-Reach Changing Table
When it comes to baby bed ideas, you should make sure everything could be possibly easy to reach. Think of a changing table which doubles as a storage solution like the one shown in this picture. You won’t need to step away from your baby when you need to grab something clean.
Matching the changing table is the traditional white crib that looks simple and clutter free. Since a baby will love to look up, the mobile hanging over the changing table and the garland hanging on the wall will be able to attract his or her interest.
• There’s adequate storage solution in the nursery.[/su_note]
• Those pictures and stickers on the wall make the space feel overcrowded.[/su_note]
15. Adorable Baby Bed Ideas with Elegant Flair
If most baby bed ideas will suggest you to create a roomy space which is bright and clean, sometimes you can also go for the dark. That said, you should ensure the lighting in the nursery is able to mimic nighttime anytime.
Just like this one of adorable baby bed ideas, the heavy enough curtain and window shade make a perfect fake dark when it’s time for your baby to take a nap during the day. Then, the crib canopy and shade applying on this oval crib offer extra block for the daylight.
• That nursery is perfect for you who have a baby and also a toddler.[/su_note]
• There’s no individual changing table for the baby.[/su_note]
Thus, have you got the baby bed ideas that you like the most? I’m sure you have. Now without further ado, it’s time to make your dream baby bed comes true by looking to the idea that you love here. Finally, have a nice day!